TEENS 2 Corner!!

They also gave opinions on the film Dark Shadows:

Hi I´m Joaco. The story is funny. I would want to see it. Johnny Depp is the best actor and i think that is a very good movie.
Bye
Teens 2                                                                                             Joaquín Magliotti



Hi I´m Manu. The story is funny and i like ghost stories.I want to see it. Johnny Deep is a good actor because his movies are very funny.I think that Johnny Deep is a very good actor.I like him!!.
Manu Teen 2
Bye bye :)                                                                                       Manuela Ortigoza


Hi everybody i'm Ailuu from teens 2 :). it's a fantastic story, i would watch the film at the cinema because it's so funny :P.
I think that Jonhy Deep is a fantastic actor, very funny and crazy
Good Bye everybody!!                                                        Ailen Gonzalez Fortunato                    




Others gave opinions about going to the cinema:

hi! I´m Julia.I love going to the cinema. I went 2 monts ago.I watched the lion king. I prefer comedy and romantic movies. My favourite movie is the last song.
                                                                                                     Julia Lombardo

Hi bloggers my names is Lucy! i love going to the cinema ,i went the last week, i watched The Advengers,it was so good, i prefer drama films and my favourite film is:Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 Good Bye !                                                          Lucía De Mattey

i like going to the cinema in 3d. Last wekeend i went to watch The leader.
This movie is very interesting. I like action movies . I don t have a favourite movie.
                                                                                                    Juan Cruz Faguaga


Here we share some reflections about stories we have read this year:

"A Christmas Carol"
The old Scrooge ,lonely and  miserable , did not celebrate Christmas because   he had no time to lose in nonsense. Scrooge received three visits from ghost one is the ghost of the past ,the second is the ghost of the present and the  third is the ghost of the future. Finally Scrooge changed his attitude and he celebrated Christmas  with  his god son   .
By Juan   


Mi opinion: I think Pocahontas is a beautiful story because is about love, This story is moving and  exciting. I recomended  it to people who like stories of love.
It is a beatiful story, i like it...
By Manu  

The story is amazing and terrorific ! The places are dark and frightening, the characters are exciting and horrible. Do you like horrors stories based in the last century ? Then you are the right person to learn this story. When you finish the book  
“ The woman in black” you have to watch the film based in the book with Daniel Radcliffe.
By Fran

Hi people! I’m going to talking about LOVE  BY  DESIGN
I recommend  these history because it is interesting and very well explained by the boy, I  enjoyed this book because it is a beautiful story. I love this book !! :) ♥ By: Ailen Gonzalez Fortunato :D 


New Yorkers Short Stories:
I recomennd this book because the stories in it are very beautiful and funny.The stories in it are:The Christmas Present,Soapy´s Choice,A Walk In Amnesia and The Memento. I prefer The Christmas Present, it is about Della who has beautiful and long brown hair and she sells it to buy a present for Jim, her husband.♥♪♫By Lucia De Mattey ♫♪♥





Comentarios

Entradas populares