Juniors 4 Corner

Opinions about "Dark Shadows" trailer, the last Tim Burton's movie in our blog:

Hi! Im Franci, from Junior 4. The story is very funny, interesting. I like very much the films of Jhonny Deep. I love ghost films.

Bye...                                                                                                                          Franco Rebichini


Hi! I'm Jazmin,from Juniors 4.The movie is a funny ghost story.I really would like to watch it because i like the actors!.I love Jhonny Deep!,he is great!.
Bye :)                                                                                                                           Jazmín Campos


Hi! I´m Sol,from Juniors 4.The movie is funny.I love the actors.Jhonny Deep is a great actor.I liked whatching the trailer because it is very funny. The film seems funny.Bye :s

                                                                                                                        Sol Gonzalez Fortunato

Hi!Im Martín ,from Junior 4.The story is funny.I like the film very much and I like the actor and my favourite actor is Jhonny Deep.I like ghost movies. 
Bye                                                                                                                                   Martín Rivera


We have read a lot this year!! Here we share summaries of some of those short stories:

Chicken Run:
The story is about a group of chickens who try to escape the coop because their owner (Mrs Tweedy) was very bad with them.One day a rooster named Rocky crashed into the coop,and the chickens thought he could fly and they asked him to teach them to fly,but he couldn't fly!.
Later,Mrs Tweedy made a pie machine,to put the chickens there. She put a chicken named Ginger there,but Rocky saved  her.
Finally,the chickens constructed a plane and escaped from the coop.
It’s a very funny story and i really liked it.
By:Jazmin


Robin Hood:
The story is Robin Hood, the son of Sir Robert his father and his mother was Joanna.
He lived  in the woods with his family. He liked to help the poor who could not pay the taxes
and then had to rob the rich, until he was forced to marry the king’s daughter and is very
important for the poor.
My criticism is that it is good to help the poor but it is wrong to steal from others.
Martin


Night at the museum:
The story is about a man named Larry Dales. He had no job. He had no money.
One day Larry started to work in the museum, he was night guard.
Everyday, at night the animals or people at the museum were alive. One night he went the table that the ex- night guard was robbed. He took the table and he could put this in place and he could help to the museum characters to be alive.
To recover the table, he had a very big plan. He took all the characters and they could recover the table.
The museum had more visitors than the last time because the characters were alive when the people, that visit the museum, were here.
By: Franco

Comentarios

  1. They have also described some famous people!!!Have a look!

    Hi, my name is Eminem, im from USA, I am very thing and I am medium high , my hair is blond in this moment, but my hair was black … Iam very funny and I am a good singer. I am friendly but sometimes I am angry because I get angry.

    Hi! My name is Hugh Laurie. I’m 53 years old .I´m from England; I am an actor, comedian, writer, musician, recording artist, and director. I’m tall and thin. My beard is grey and have short beard. My life is very active but is a good life.

    Hi I am Luciana Aymar. I am 35 year old, I am from Argentina. I work as a top model. I´m very active, cheerfully and I speak loudly. I love play hockey, I´m the Las Leona´s team leader. I live in Argentina (Rosario). I love my life.

    Hi!!! Hello my name is Johnny Deep, I am from in USA, My favorite animal is dog ,I am funny, My ears are brown. My favorite color is red.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares