Juniors 4



HAVE A LOOK AT WHAT WE DID!!!

  • Descriptions of famous people we like...

 Hi, my name is Eminem, im from USA, I am very thing and I am medium high , my hair is blond in this moment, but my hair was black … Iam very funny and I am a good singer. I am friendly but sometimes I am angry because I get angry. 





 Hi! My name is Hugh Laurie. I’m 53 years old .I´m from England; I am an actor, comedian, writer, musician, recording artist, and director. I’m tall and thin. My beard is grey and have short beard. My life is very active but is a good life.








 Hi I am Luciana Aymar. I am 35 year old, I am from Argentina. I work as a top model. I´m very active, cheerfully and I speak loudly. I love play hockey, I´m the Las Leona´s team leader. I live in Argentina (Rosario).  I love my life.
 
  



Hi!!! Hello my name is Johnny Deep, I am from in USA, My favorite animal is dog ,I am funny, My ears are brown. My favorite color is red.
  • Crazy stories we have invented...

I was at the park when a dragon appeared in front of me. I was crying and shouting. All people saw me as if I were crazy. And he caught me and dissapear. Minutes later, I was talking to my mother about what happen to me and she said " you are cazy"The other month my mum could see the dragon and said you weren't crazy.Then, my mum and I told my grandmother and she said is true, it happened to me.
                                                               by Sol

One night, a year ago I was alone in my house watching TV, when suddunly the electricity went down. A minute later I heard a noice in the kitchen, so I took a flashlight and went see what happened.When I was in the kitchen a plate was broken. And then some glasses started to float in the air. At the end it stopped and everything went normal again. I talked about this with my friends and family, but nobody believed me.
                                                                                    by Jazmín

  • Descriptions of ourselves and our friends  
 Hi! My name is Martín. I live in Mar del Plata and I am from Argentina. In my free time I play computer and play sports. My favourite sport is handball and football. I practice handball in Club Atletic Once Unidos. Myh best friend is Frank because he is very good to me. He likes play computer and he likes sports. He is similar to me.                                                                                                      by Martín

His name is Guido. He is my older brother. He is very tall, generous with people, friendly and young.He is very lazy and very confident. He is a good brother because he alwawys helps me. He has got long curly hair. He always wears jeans and white shoes. He is a student and he is very very crazy.

                                                                                                                       by Franco

  • Our Olympic games logos
 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares