London is the capital city of the UK. Would you like to visit it? Why or why not?

Lucia Mouche

Yes, I would like to visit it . Beacause I love travel and I think that it´s interesting to learn about another culture.


Martina Montesoro:
Yes, I like to visit London.I like to visit different places like the Buckingham Palace and The London Eye.


Guillermina Begue:
Yes, I like to visit London beacause I love to  travel and I think that is a beautiful place with many interesting monuments like the Tower of London.

Milagros Marina:
Yes, I would like to visit London, because I imagine that it is an amazing city that  has a lots of atracttion, like the London Eye, and I think that from the top of atacttion the landscape is fantastic!

Agustina Cisneros
Yes, I would like to visit London, because it has many amazing and attractive places that they look so interesting to know.

Candela del Saz
Yes, I would visit London, because I will know The London Eye. I think London is beautiful city because It have a lot of atraccion.

Comentarios

Entradas populares